Medicine and Phamarcy University
6, rue de la Milétrie
Access to the Congress
A shuttle is organized to drive you to the congress and back according to the following schedule:
- 8 AM (first shuttle) or 8.30 AM (second shuttle) from the bus station (next to the train station) PLATFORM C1 - to the congress. Those buses will as well stop at the Place de la Préfecture (7 place Aristide Briand) after leaving the bus station.
- 6.30 PM (first shuttle) or 7 PM (second shuttle) from the congress - to the Place de la Préfecture (7 place Aristide Briand).
- 8 AM from the Place de la Préfecture (7 place Aristide Briand) - to the congress.
- 4.30 PM from the congress - to the train station.
The welcoming desk at the IMIRT congress will be opened thursday morning from 8.15 AM.
By car :
- Poitiers is between Paris and Bordeaux (national way 10 and highway A10)
- By the national roads, Limoges is at 120 km, Nantes is at à 180 km, Lyon is at 550 km
By train :
There is a train station in Poitiers
- Poitiers - Paris Montparnasse : 1H27 (15 round tickets everyday)
- Poitiers - La Rochelle : 40 minutes
- Poitiers - Bordeaux : 1H45
By plane : Poitiers Biard Airport at 20 mn
France : daily flights to Lyon and correspondences via Marseille, Nice, Strasbourg, Mulhouse & Montpellier
Europe : direct flights to LONDRES and correspondences via Lyon with Barcelona, Bologna, Düsseldorf,
Frankfort, Madrid, Milan, Munich, Roma, Stuttgart, Venise & Zurich.