Please find below guidelines and instructions to submit your abstract :
Deadline submission January 27, 2020
INSTRUCTIONS FOR AUTHORS
Abstracts may be submitted on any scientific thematic areas listed below.
All abstracts must be submitted in English.
Acceptance of abstracts will be based on their scientific and technical qualities and clarity of presentation.
Authors are requested to indicate a preference for a type of presentation (poster or oral). However, due to time limitation, it may not be possible to accept all qualified abstracts for oral presentation.
The submission of an abstract does not constitute registration for the congress. Registration requires completion of the registration form and arrangements for the payment of fees.
Individuals submitting this proposal agree that all work presented at the IMIRT Congress must conform to discipline-appropriate national or professional ethical standards. Confirmation of adherence to this requirement is part of the proposal submission process.
Notification of selection will be sent February 21, 2020 the latest
INSTRUCTIONS FOR ELECTRONIC ABSTRACTS SUBMISSION
The Scientific Committee IMIRT is offering electronic submission of abstracts through its Internet website
ONLY electronically submitted abstracts will be accepted
- Your abstract must be in English.
- Typing (Arial, Verdana or Time New Roman), font 12
- One space ligne between paragraphs
- Text limited to 2.000 characters all included
- Should you submit several abstracts, use the same login
- Your abstract can be modified until the submission deadline
- Do not mention any author or institution in your abstract
Steps to submit your abstract
- Write your e-mail and password
- Read carefully the instructions. Should you wish to submit a new abstract, click on « Submit a new abstract »
- Several questions are mandatory. If you do not answer these questions, your submission will be incomplete and you will not be able to go further
- If you need to stop your submission, information will be stored in the database. You will be able to connect later on and complete your submission.
Modifications are possible until the submission deadline.
- Connect to the system
- You will find the list of your submitted abstracts. Click on the selected one. Modify.
- Modification process is the same that the submission one.
- Do not forget to confirm your modifications at the end.
Topics of submission
- Energy metabolism and oxidative stress
- The mitochondrial biogenesis
- The cell cycle
- Immunology : trained immunology
- The difficult jump from bench to bedside
- Organ perfusion: Liver and heart
- Cell therapy
The Scientific Committee will select communications for oral or poster presentations.
Notification to authors will be sent on February 21, 2020 the latest.